- Contact Us
- Sales Team
- Site Map
- Special Offers
- Find us on Amazon
- Why Organic?
- Nutrional Information
- Double Fudge Brownie Nutrition Facts
- Multigrain Cranberry Apple Nutrition Facts
- Multigrain Maple Spice with Raisins Nutrition Facts
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Nutrition Facts
- Oatmeal Cranberry Nutrition Facts
- Oatmeal Raisin Nutrition Facts
- Old Fashioned Oatmeal Nutrition Facts
- Quick Cook Steel Cut Instant Nutrition Facts
- Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats Nutrition Facts
- Chocolate Nutrition Facts
- Duplex Nutrition Facts
- Ginger Lemon Nutrition Facts
- Vanilla Cremes Nutrition Facts
- Fit Kids Snackin’ Grahams – Chocolate Nutrition Facts
- Fit Kids Snackin’ Grahams – Cinnamon Toast Nutrition Facts
- Ginger Snaps Nutrition Facts
- Iced Oatmeal Nutrition Facts
- Vanilla Wafers Nutrition Facts
- Fit Kids Instant Oatmeal Caramel Apple & Berry Blast Nutrition Facts
- Fit Kids Instant Oatmeal Chocolate Chip & Cinnamon Toast Nutrition Facts
- Apple Cinnamon Nutrition Facts
- Multigrain Hot Cereal Nutrition Facts
- Old Fashioned Oats Nutrition Facts
- Original with Flax Nutrition Facts
- Quick Oats Nutrition Facts
- Steel Cut Oats Nutrition Facts
- Variety Pack Nutrition Facts
- Maple Nutrition Facts
Category Archives: News & Updates
There’s a not-too-quiet battle being waged in California over our right to know what’s in the food we buy. The fight is a classic David v. Goliath tilt, which may ultimately impact food labeling for the entire nation.
California’s Prop …
Hi! The Swedish summer blogger here again!
When summer is on and I’m outside enjoying the sun, the nature and the atmosphere, I want my lunch to be simple, healthy and, preferably, cool.
In Sweden, a very common product for …
Hi! My name is Lykke Abdon. I’m from Sweden but am spending the summer in the U.S. doing an internship with Country Choice Organic. Yeah!
I’m a huge fan of oats and other grains for breakfast and snacks, love their …
Thank you to everyone who submitted recipes and voted in the Outside the Canister Recipe Contest. All of the top five recipes were delicious, and we’re itching to test out the other submissions. Of course, this was a competition, …
Working at Country Choice Organic has its perks. For one, taking my work home with me means bringing cookies and oatmeal home to my family. When your work is this tasty and wholesome, it’s hard not to!
As you would …
Like everybody else, this is a busy time of the year at Country Choice Organic. In addition to the typical seasonal chaos, we are also in the midst of launching some exciting new products – Single-Serve Quick Cook Steel Cut …
In some ways, the doors mimic …
Lately there has been a lot of talk about creating new labels to help consumers understand what’s in their food. Much of this attention is focused on genetically modified organisms or GMOs. Unfortunately, GMOs are ubiquitous in industrial agriculture, especially …
With each passing day here in the Upper Midwest, the morning air is getting more brisk, the afternoon shadows are getting longer, and the evening darkness arrives a minute or too earlier. Fall is nearly upon us.
Perhaps it’s instinct …
A sure sign of spring is when broad rhubarb leaves steadily overtake whole corners of the garden. While a little later than usual, rhubarb season is (finally) here and we’re busy finding uses for the tart red stalks. One of …